Work with Me? I Highly Recommend It!
But then I’m biased.
There are several reasons to hire me as your marketing freelancer. The main reasons to hire me are my experience, my versatility, and that I’m available. You will find that I am always polite and ready to start on your project. I guarantee your satisfaction with the work you need. That’s right! A 100% satisfaction guarantee for your web design, graphic design or writing project! There is no way I can guarantee your results. I can guarantee that I will deliver your web design, graphic design or writing project to your satisfaction.
Here Are Some Great Reasons to Hire Me
- I think without limits. When I began my career in Internet marketing in 1999, there were no degrees in social media or web design. The graphic design schools were still using pencils and paper hoping the Internet wouldn’t catch on. I don’t think about limits. I work to give you the features you want in your project and complete it precisely to your specifications.
- I love what I do. I wake up every morning and brew my morning coffee and get to work. Sometimes I forget to drink my coffee because I am dedicated to the successful completion of your project.
- I want you to rave about your completed project. I take great pride in my clients’ satisfaction. If you aren’t pleased working with me, I’m not happy either. I guarantee that you will enjoy working with me. I build my business by referrals. Your great reviews and referrals are the lifeblood of my business. It’s just good business to make sure my work delights my clients, and I guarantee you will be.
- I love tight deadlines. I love to get a frantic phone call to meet a tight deadline. Call me an adrenaline junkie. I love pushing production limits. I also enjoy seeing the smiles on my clients’ faces after I help them meet their deadlines. If you have a pressing deadline, call me. We’ll meet that challenge.
- I’m not an employee. I don’t bring my problems to your office. I don’t need health insurance. I take care of that already. I won’t add to your payroll tax burden. I don’t have a “lunch hour.” I don’t have excuses for why I wasn’t able to complete your project. I finish your project to your satisfaction, or you don’t pay me. That’s an outstanding incentive for me to do great work.
- I’m still learning. Technology is always changing. The old sales quote about “If you’re green, you’re growing, and if you’re ripe, you’re rotten” has never been truer than it is today. I am still reading at least 2-5 books per month. I don’t keep track of how many books I read, but this is an estimate. I work on my craft constantly. And that means learning new techniques and methods.
- I help you save time. If you lose or waste money, you can always make it back. If you lose or waste time, it is gone forever. Doesn’t it make more sense to hire someone to help you save time?
What is Your Project?
Do you have a web design or graphic design project you need completed? Need original content created for your website? Thinking about bringing on a guest blogger for your site? There are as many opportunities to work with me as there are scenarios.