Need Help Making Your Clients’ Deadlines?
Your clients pay you to make advertising and marketing deadlines, not excuses. If you have a business in the advertising or marketing specialties, meeting client target dates and marketing schedules is nothing new to you. Making deadlines is how you make your clients happy and stay in business. You need clients and customers or else you have an expensive hobby. If you market your business well, you can win more clients than you can handle and you can get behind on your work. If you get behind on your workload, you stand the chance of losing clients. I’m sure this is academic to most marketing directors, communications directors, or owners of advertising and marketing firms. You don’t stay in business by making excuses to your clients.
You Can’t Build a Successful Business on Making Excuses
People don’t hire people and firms because they like hearing excuses for not getting the job done. They hire people and firms to complete their project to client specifications before the deadline. Perhaps they have a media schedule to meet. Maybe they have a client deadline they have to meet. Whatever the deadline, you have to meet the deadline if you want to keep your client. Unhappy clients find other advertising and marketing professionals who can get their job done on time.
How to Know When You Are Behind on Deadlines
I have listed a few questions that may suggest that you are behind on your projects.
- Are you behind on your clients’ marketing project deadlines?
- Do you have more work than you have time to complete your project?
- Does your well-paying client have a history of waiting until the last minute to give you the details on their graphic or web design projects?
- Is your marketing department swamped or understaffed for your project load? Did a key member of your creative team have an emergency or have to leave work suddenly?
- Do your clients call you asking where the finished project is more than asking if you are available for new projects?
- Did the freelancer you normally work with start working only with a different client?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, you are most likely behind on your projects. Possibly you make more excuses than deadlines. If you make excuses instead of your advertising and marketing deadlines, you need my help. I help people meet their advertising and marketing deadlines.
Need Help Meeting Deadlines?
There are many ways a creative freelancer can help you. How do I know? I am a marketing and advertising freelancer, and I help you meet your deadlines. I help marketing directors, creative agencies and other advertising and marketing professionals like you stay ahead of their deadlines and their clients’ target dates. I am a graphic designer working in Adobe Creative Cloud. I am also a web designer working in Adobe Dreamweaver, WordPress, and most text editors. I also write for business online and in print.
No matter how you need your digital or print media, I have the technology, the expertise, and the determination to meet your target dates. You’ll like my responsiveness, and you’ll love my results.