What?!? You Still Don’t Have a Website For Your Business?
It’s the 21st century. Are you still wondering if this thing called the Internet is going to catch on? Here’s a clue. I built my first website in 1999! That was over 15 years ago! When I started to work on website design again, I had to begin my education all over again. The old website design profiles of the past were gone. And good riddance! They built websites filled with tables and very slow to open in a browser, even with today’s super-fast Internet speeds.
- If you don’t have a website for your business, you’re probably lucky to be in business. If you work from your home or in a retail location that is not visible to people, then you need a website to let people know where you are. People can find your website when they are searching for your business, products, services, location and more.
- Internet search engines have replaced the Yellow Pages. If your website isn’t on the Internet, the search engines can’t find your business, and you are losing money.
- If you think that the Internet is just a fad, you are in serious denial. According to the 2010 U.S. Census results, (scroll down after opening the link) 80.23% of all households have Internet access. That’s 95,907 households in the United States alone that could be searching for your business but can’t find it if you don’t have a website.
- Your website is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week and 365 days a year whether your website is for e-commerce or just advertising your location.
- A good web designer (like me) can change your website anytime with minimal effort! It doesn’t take days or even weeks to update your web presence. It takes a few hours worst case!
- Your business website is extremely cost-effective! Desktops and laptops are out of fashion. Mobile is “en vogue.” If you don’t have a website, how are you going to optimize your page for mobile.You’ll just get an app made? Great! One problem. The app is designed to draw attention to your website. Without one, there is no reason to have an app.
- With a website, you can reach a market that has discretionary income to purchase your products or services.
- Does your competition has a better website than you do? If this is the case, then you need to get in the game! If your business doesn’t have an internet presence, your competition probably does. If your competition has a better web presence, then you are losing business and losing money.
- If you don’t have a website or it is poorly designed, then you are losing business that could be yours.
- Your Facebook isn’t enough. Social media is a great marketing tool, but it is there to attract visitors to your website. Without one, your business is severely limiting its sales.
Not convinced? Check out this article. Your website could be a powerful part of your marketing mix. Don’t neglect it or leave it to the kid down the street to maintain. Hire a professional (like me) to build, and maintain your website to improve your sales results.
Contact me to get started today!